:)

  • 3

You & I
could be like  sonny & cher,


honey & bears,

You & I
could be like aladdin & jasmine

 
lets make it happen
La La Laa’s

Hey
How’ve you been?
I know that it’s been awhile.
Are you tired cause you’ve been on my mind, running thousand & thousands of miles
Sorry, I know that line’s outta style
but you
you look so beautiful on “yesterday starry night”
loving the way the moonlight catches your eyes & your smile
i’m captivated
your sexy-beauty is timeless never outdated
:D
*J.R.A with enough changes*


Selamat 9 bulanan, kakak.
Semoga lancar presentasinya..

3 komentar:

  1. ..

    you and i, could be like aladdin and jasmine.


    i appreciate it. happy with you my girl. happy the 9th months too. we "start" and will be "finish" together, always together and forever. love you..

    BalasHapus
  2. wauuuw..

    udah 9bulan??
    selamaat yaaa, semoga selalu langgeng semuanya lah, de gak pandai berkata2 :D

    (ehemm, it seems there will be a big treat,, hhahahahahaha)

    BalasHapus
  3. @kakak
    arigatouuu, tststttc :))

    @lotus
    amin. :D

    BalasHapus